Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Not much going wrong, must not need recovery anymore.

This is a familiar stance for me. I'm all about working my program in whatever way possible when I am in the eye of the storm. Boy oh boy do I need Alanon, serenity, support, revelations, etc. when it's all going wrong. Then, a few days pass with no conflict or crisis and I'm thinking I can just skip the meeting, maybe tomorrow, whatever. This is why I'm so paralyzed when the next challenge shows up....I have made little effort to dig deep and make my improved mental and emotional health a DAILY priority, not just a priority when all other options are exhausted.
I'm going to go spend a little quality time with the Mr. so when I go to a meeting later tonight, his mopey little face won't sway me to stay home, watch the ball game and avoid working on me. I might even get Yoga in there somewhere ... I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment