Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I think I just had an HP moment....

I just posted this to Syd's blog, but I have to reiterate here. His post today was about our expectations of others and relationships not being realized and having feelings of disappointment with others, even though we know we don't always rise to the moment either.

"I think that it's a misconception that having a relationship with another human being means happiness and concordance all the time. Nurturing a relationship certainly takes selflessness, patience and tolerance, even when I may not feel those things."

This has been my emotional rubic's cube for I don't know how long. These past days have been especially rife with thoughts of disappointment, resentment, hopelessness for the situation. And then, there are Syd's thoughts on the very same topic (only way more evolved and reflective than mine at the moment!) OMG what a relief to see that. I was thinking, WOW, what an amazing coincidence, again, that I get what I need. Then I realized that maybe, just maybe, this is NOT a coincidence. This is the universe, the greater good, my spiritual Jiminny Cricket taking care of me and getting me to think in a new way. I'm so excited right now at that possibility ... I'm almost giddy. To think it's possible that I'm not all alone in this is the most wonderful possibility to contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment