Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Making a call.

So, I've heard every reassurance, encouragement, validation and value to making program calls... and I really want to do it, really, I do. I just can't seem to pick up the phone and have something to say (amazing, I know). I am always trying to fight the good fight to keep myself focused on myself, not obsess over what I cannot change, avoid paranoid and destructive thoughts and maintain my serenity (such as it is). Of course I spend most of my time doing exactly those things so the fight goes on.
Which of these myriad and miring topics should I casually mention I could use a little support with?

All I want to do is have someone tell me I'm not crazy, he's not doing the things I worry he's doing, I'm OK and deserve to be happy and it's all going to be OK.
Somehow, I don't think that's what one can expect from a simple phone call to another member of the group.

I have to break through and do this so I can understand, first hand, what the value is. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment